Video advertising is an effective marketing tool able to guarantee visibility among your current customers or potential ones, and to attract and involve them. That's why it’s very important to use promotional videos in your marketing and communication strategy. It is also essential to create such videos using the necessary professionalism and expertise.
Below we explain in detail what videos you can create with Publicity App, and what services you can use in case you decide to collaborate with us.
WHAT PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS CAN YOU CREATE WITH PUBLICITY APP?
Working on the material provided by you, we can create three types of corporate videos:
- What is that? It’s a video, consisting of animated graphics, photos, logo, and titles or short sentences in case you want to add them. The duration of this video does not exceed 90 seconds.
- What you need to provide: graphic material and the claims.
- Usage situations: this kind of video is a great communication tool in case of a new product launch, or participation in trade fairs or industry events.
- What is that? It is an informative tutorial that explains and demonstrates products, services, and how they are used.
- What you need to provide: we decide together on the material needed depending on demands and on the circumstances of each individual case.
- Usage situations: this kind of video is an ideal promotion tool to explain the way products, apps, or services are used.
VIDEO EDITOR BASED IN MILAN
Apuntodandrea is a production company of a video editor Antonio D'Andrea. Having graduated from the Professione Cinema film school in Rome, Antonio D'Andrea started working as a video editor on various television broadcasting stations in 2004.
He worked on the sitcom "Così fan Tutte" starring Alessia Marcuzzi aired on Canalel 5, "Alex & Franz Show" starring the comedians Ale & Franz aired on Italia 1, "The Show" aired on Disney Channel, the programs "Pianeta mare" and "Correndo per il mondo" aired on Channel 4, “Se stasera sono qui” by Teresa Mannino aired on La7.
After having directed the documentary "Che cos'è la musica indie" (winner of several national awards), Antonio D'Andrea started directing music videos.
Currently, Apuntodandrea specializes in producing corporate, industrial, and product videos trying to meet various demands of the businesses in order to enhance the clients’ corporate identity.
Besides the animation and post-production, Andrea D'Antonio also works on 4K & HD video clips, and streaming, using advanced tools and equipment. Samsung, Adidas, Colombini, Fiera Rimini, Lega Fight1, Killer Kiccen are among his clients.